Here’s a bottom-tier, confused, and low-quality publisher everyone should avoid, Elite Hall Publishing House.
This publisher of seven, broad, open-access journals is based in Malegaon, India. Some of its journals are branded with the publisher name ERM Publications.
It has one of the worst-designed websites of any publisher I’ve ever encountered. It is a user experience (UX) disaster, and you’ll do a lot of clicking if you visit the website, but you will get nowhere useful and just waste your time.
Its journals boast fake impact factors, as shown in the image below of its journal Researchers World — Journal of Arts Science and Commerce.
The articles are not copyedited and are barely readable, but they do have DOI numbers, further evidence that CrossRef, the organization that supplies DOIs, does not discriminate based on quality or predatoryness (new word).
The seven journals are duplicative in their coverage. Some do not allow the downloading of individual articles — you have to download the entire issue. Some of the journals do not provide author fee information. To submit an article, you send your article to a gmail address.
There is no evidence that this publisher properly backs up its published content, so if you submit here, your published work may eventually disappear forever. But I recommend that all researchers avoid all the journals published by Elite Hall Publishing House. There are many better options.
Appendix: List of Journals Published by Elite Hall Publishing House as of 2016-02-13
- Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies
- Indian Journal of Management Science (IJMS)
- International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science
- International Journal of Information, Business and Management
- International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS)
- Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Research
- Researchers World — Journal of Arts Science & Commerce