Hino trucks are one of the biggest and most evaluated truck makers in Japan; In fact, they have been marked as a market top share of medium to large-size trucks in Japan for the past 46 years.
After their recent dedicated promotion and complete customer service for small trucks, their small truck range, Dutro, has been the best-selling 2-ton truck in Japan for the past five years.
When it comes to Hino parts and spares, you have many options. There are OEM parts, aftermarket parts, and used parts. In this post, we learn more about Hino trucks and their OEM, aftermarket parts, and spares. Let’s take a little closer to the truck make spotlight on HINO.
Overview of HINO Trucks
Hino trucks are some of the most popular commercial vehicles today. There are several reasons for this: they’re tough as nails, fuel-efficient, and offer a great return on investment.
But if you’re the owner of a Hino truck, chances are you know all this already. Hino trucks have a wide range of parts and accessories that will get the most out of your vehicle.
Benefits of HINO Trucks
HINO Trucks are famous worldwide for their quality engineering, robust designs, and dependable performance. With a presence in over 190 countries, they have various products to meet customers’ needs.
From light-duty to medium-duty, there’s a HINO truck to fit your requirements. Here are the benefits of choosing HINO Trucks:
- The lower total cost of ownership: Quality parts plus excellent customer service mean you’ll get the maximum use of your equipment without costly repairs.
- Advanced technology: HINO trucks feature safety systems for increased road awareness and reduced driver fatigue. Telematics solutions allow fleet managers to track vehicle performance.
- Innovative designs: Customize your truck with variable wheelbases, optional body configurations, and cabin amenities like power steering and air suspension seating.
- Eco-friendly engines: HINO trucks are powered by efficient engines, reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
HINO Trucks give you unbeatable value for money and are perfect for commercial businesses aiming to go green!
Types of HINO Trucks
Hino provides a choice of trucks for each driver. From light-duty trucks with efficient diesel engines to medium-duty models with turbocharged power plants, Hino has got you covered. Here is an overview of the types of HINO trucks:
- Light Duty Trucks: Light-duty trucks have efficient diesel engines, tough frames, and advanced maneuverability. Options include single and crew cab sizes, with steel or aluminum bodies. Perfect for service, delivery, and utility jobs.
- Medium-Duty Trucks: Medium-duty trucks feature turbocharged engines, a wider selection of body configurations, and high-capacity suspensions. They offer higher torque output and good fuel economy in standard transmission models. Great for local pickup and delivery, or long-distance jobs.
- Heavy Duty Trucks: Heavy-duty trucks are tough, with increased lifting capabilities and flexible performance features. Suitable for roads, difficult terrains, or city traffic.
- Specialty Trucks: HINO’s specialty lineup includes boom cranes with ProShift automated transmission systems and mobile broadcasting units. Perfect for industries such as garbage collection, or firefighting teams needing pump response vehicles.
Popular Parts and Spare Parts for HINO Trucks
Regarding truck parts and spares, Hino owners know they can trust Hino Parts. They carry a comprehensive range of high-quality components and spares for all Hino models, ensuring that your truck will be back up and running in no time.
Other aftermarket parts are unrivaled, from engine parts to suspension components.
Benefits of Replacing HINO Truck Parts with Aftermarket Parts
You can choose OEM or aftermarket when your Hino truck parts need to be replaced. OEM parts are manufactured by the company that makes the truck. On the other hand, aftermarket parts are not made by the truck manufacturer but by a third-party company.
Which should you choose? It all depends on a few factors, such as budget and the specific needs of your truck. Here are some benefits of replacing Hino truck parts with aftermarket parts:
- Aftermarket parts are often cheaper.
- Aftermarket parts are available for a wider variety of trucks than OEM parts.
- Aftermarket parts are often of better quality than OEM parts.
- Aftermarket parts are easier to install than OEM parts.
Advantages of Choosing HINO Trucks
There are many advantages to choosing Hino trucks, and one of the main ones is that you can be confident you’re getting a quality product. Hino trucks are made with quality in mind, reflected in the materials used and the care that goes into constructing each one.
Another advantage of Hino trucks is that they’re built to last. It is essential if you’re using your vehicle for heavy-duty work, as you need to know it won’t let you down.
Finally, Hino trucks offer excellent value for money. You might not think so at first glance, but when you compare the cost of a Hino truck to other brands, you’ll see that they offer excellent value for your money. When you factor in all the advantages of owning a Hino truck, it’s easy to see why they’re such a popular choice.
Maintenance Tips for HINO Trucks
The essential thing you can do to keep your Hino truck in top shape is to maintain and service it regularly. It means changing the oil and filters, checking the brakes and tires, and ensuring all fluids are at the correct levels.
Keeping an eye on the truck’s suspension and steering is also essential. Any loose or damaged parts should be replaced as soon as possible. And if you’re ever in doubt about something, it’s always best to consult a professional.
If you’re the proud owner of a Hino truck, you’re probably looking for quality parts and spares to keep your vehicle in top condition.
Whether OEM or aftermarket parts for Hino trucks, make sure you contact a trusted retailer to ensure that all parts are high-quality.