Looking for the best no deposit bonus? But you want to know what is the best no deposit bonus? No problem, we will help you.
In this article, you will learn how to find the best no deposit bonus at online casinos which you can sign up and play for free right away. We also go into detail about the terms and conditions and what kind of free bonuses there are. However, to help you save time, we’ve also carefully listed only the best no deposit bonus for you on this page.
Common no deposit bonuses
There are several casino bonuses that do not require you to make a deposit. The most popular of these are the welcome bonuses. When you get a free bonus as a welcome bonus you don’t have to do anything. All you have to do is register and start playing.
But there are different types of no deposit bonuses you can get at online casinos. We’ll go through them for you.
No deposit welcome bonus free spins
This is the most common no deposit bonus. A welcome bonus where the casino gives you free spins upon registration. You can then play these spins on a predetermined online slot machine.
No deposit welcome cash bonus
The most popular free bonus is the one where you get cash on registration. Unfortunately, we see this bonus less and less. When you get free money from the casino you can play with it right away. You get the chance to try out different online slots or take a chance in the live casino.
The cash bonus with no deposit is the most popular at online casinos.
Free spins without deposit for loyal players
Some casinos don’t give you bonus money but free spins if you play a lot. You then get spins for your favorite slot machine or for a popular slot provider. Free spins are often worth more than the bonus money you get. The disadvantage is that you can’t decide where to play.
No deposit cash bonus for loyal players
If you are a regular visitor to an online casino and make a regular deposit, then from time to time the casino will offer you a bonus. This is often +- 5% or 10% of the money you lost.
You will then get a free bonus that you do not have to deposit for. Not every player will get this. It depends on the regularity and the amounts you play with.
Loyal players regularly get a bonus that does not require you to deposit as a thank you from the casino.
How high are no deposit bonuses?
What no deposit bonuses do casinos give away?
When you get a bonus from a no deposit casino, the amount can vary. The higher the amount, the more difficult the conditions are. Therefore, don’t just stare at the free gambling money you get. Also, check if everything is free to play.
Of course, it is also important that you only play at reliable casinos. Below we discuss what amounts you will encounter at no deposit casinos.
5 dollar bonus without deposit
This is the most common no deposit casino bonus. It is an amount that allows you as a player to try out a number of slots. You can also try the live casino, but there the stakes required are often higher.
A $5 casino bonus that does not require a deposit is often best for online slots. This is because you can play here with relatively low stakes.
10 dollar bonus without deposit
With 10 dollars free no deposit bonus you can already do a bit more. You could even use it to try out live casinos. However, we would still recommend you to choose the online slots. There are a large number of slots where you can play at 5 cents or 10 cents per spin. This gives you a long playing time and a chance at a nice win.
10 dollars no deposit bonus is a particularly reasonable welcome bonus.
25 dollar free no deposit
As a welcome bonus, you almost don’t come across it. But for loyal players, this bonus is given quite often. With 25 dollars free you can play a lot. You can play several online slots or place some bets on the live casino.
Whether or not 25 dollars free is a substantial amount for you, of course, also depends on your playing habits and stakes.
50 dollar no deposit bonus
These bonuses are almost always for loyal players and are already a bit like VIP bonuses. Before you get a free bonus of 50 dollars, you must have wagered quite a bit. If it concerns a VIP bonus, you often have the advantage of more favorable wagering conditions.
50 dollar no deposit bonuses are not something you see very often. They are mostly given out to “bigger” players.
What to do with a free casino bonus?
When you get a free casino bonus it’s important to make good use of it. Of course, you can use it all at once, but then the chances of having nothing left over are much higher. Below we have listed some tips on how to make the most of your no deposit bonus.
- Play with pleasure: this sounds trite, but you have received free money from the casino. Enjoy it. Don’t worry about wins or losses. Enjoy the moment.
- Play on online slots: online slots give you the opportunity to play with low stakes. There are slots where you can bet even 1 cent or 5 cents. If you get a 5 dollar no deposit bonus, you can still spin lots of spins with 1 or 5 cent bets.
- Vary games: free gambling money gives you the chance to try out several games. Is a particular slot machine not working out? Then try another one. Even with a small no-deposit bonus, you can try out different slots
- Payout on time: have you unlocked the free casino bonus? Pay it out. You will have received real free money from the casino. Doing something with it in the real world is more fun than playing on it. You can always make another deposit later if you want.
How can I get a no deposit bonus as a new player?
As a new player, you can get a free casino bonus for which you don’t have to deposit. You can do this by following some simple steps. We’ll go over them with you below.
- Sign up at this casino. Make sure you do everything according to the rules and fill in all the details correctly.
- If you get bonus money, start playing your favorite games. For free spins go to the slot where you receive the free spins.
- Enjoy your no deposit bonus.
As you can see, it is very simple to be able to gamble for free at a casino. But be wise and don’t try to sign yourself up twice for a free bonus. The online casino will find this out in the long run. You’ll not only lose your account but also your balance and any money won.
What conditions should I look out for?
Every online casino bonus with no deposit comes with conditions. The casino gives you a present but there must be something in return. Below we go through the possible conditions point by point. Not every online casino has the same conditions for the free bonus. So read them all carefully. You already know what to look out for:
- Wagering: how many times do you have to wager the bonus before your bonus money becomes real money? This is important because you obviously want to keep track of how much you have left to wager and choose the right games to do so.
- Maximum bet per round: there is often a maximum bet you can make with your bonus. It is important that you do not exceed this, otherwise, you can very easily lose your bonus.
- Maximum payout: a no-deposit bonus in the Netherlands often has a maximum payout. Once your bonus has been cleared, make sure you cash out on time. Everything you win above the maximum amount will be lost.
- Which slots can and cannot be played: it often happens that the online casino does not accept some slots for wagering the bonus. Make sure you check beforehand which bonuses you can and cannot play.
- Time: often you have to clear the bonus in a certain amount of time. So you can’t keep the bonus for weeks or months. Look closely at this as well.
- Required deposit before cashing out: this is a tricky condition. This is because there are casinos that want you to make a deposit first before you can cash out the winnings from the no-deposit bonus. For us, this would be a reason not to accept this bonus.
How do I unlock a no deposit bonus?
This is not as easy as it seems. You’ll have to make some nice scores somewhere in order to convert your free bonus into real money. However, we can give you some advice on how to go about this.
Let’s say you got 5 dollars no deposit bonus and you have to wager it 35 times. Then you have to wager a total of $5 x 35 = $175 before you clear the bonus. This is a big amount when you start with $5.
The best thing to do now is to play an online slot machine with high volatility. Sure, you run the risk of losing everything quickly, but it also gives you a chance at a big win. And that’s what you need.
If you want to get the big win, then it is important that you pick an online slot machine with low volatility and a high RTP, for example, Starburst. This is because here you can play for a very long time and you will pick up much smaller winnings.
Because of the high RTP and many smaller wins, your balance won’t drop quickly and you can keep betting. You will then keep playing until the bonus is cleared.
Once your bonus is unlocked, either pay it out or continue playing up to the maximum amount you can payout.
The above way doesn’t always work, unfortunately. But if you only play slots with low volatility, your chances of unlocking the free bonus are much lower.
Advantages and disadvantages of a no deposit bonus
Everything has advantages and disadvantages. Even a free bonus without a deposit can have some disadvantages. But we can tell you that the advantages are many times greater. We have made a list where you can find the advantages and disadvantages of a no deposit bonus.
- Try free slots
- Play for free for several days
- Get to know the casino well before you deposit
- Free money if you win
- Multiple casinos offer it
- You can’t play everything you want
- No freedom in maximum bet and payout
To do or not to do no deposit bonus – conclusion
We say: a no deposit bonus, always do it. After all, you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. However, make sure that you are playing at a reliable and safe casino.
It is important that you read the terms and conditions before you accept a free bonus. You don’t want to end up with a nice win and suddenly lose everything. Therefore, always read all the terms and conditions before you start playing anywhere.
We have tried on this page to inform you as best as possible about what types of no deposit bonuses there are. What amounts there are in no deposit bonuses and we have given tips on how to clear the bonus.
The most important tip we want to reiterate: If you play with a no-deposit bonus, enjoy it and have fun. Playing at an online casino should always be done for fun and nothing else.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How does a no-deposit welcome bonus work?
You sign up at a casino and they give you a bonus. No deposit is required.
Where can I find the best no deposit bonuses?
You don’t have to search for the best no deposit bonuses on your own. We have made a list of the best no deposit bonuses. All of these bonuses are offered at completely reliable online casinos.
Can I cash out a no deposit bonus?
No, you can’t just cash out a no deposit bonus. You need to clear the bonus first and meet all the requirements.
Do I have to accept a no deposit bonus?
We would always accept a no deposit bonus. After all, you get the chance to play for free and win for free. However, you are free to refuse to accept any casino bonuses.