If you’ve enjoyed visiting casino houses and placing your bets before, you’ll be delighted to hear that you can now do so without stepping outside your home.
This advancement allows you to save more money traveling to and from the casino house and put aside your energy in playing your casino games. As such, your primary concern is what game would be the best to play online.
When thinking about casino games, the first names that will come to mind are blackjack and roulette. Being part of the popular casino games, it’s no wonder they’re also a crowd favorite.
In this article, you’ll discover how these games differ from onsite playing and which would be the best option.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games you can participate in. If you don’t have any prior experience in a casino, blackjack is also suitable for newbies. This favorite is a card game and requires great attention and concentration.
In casino houses, blackjack is played on a table with other players, up to seven people (take note that it could also be up to 12 spots, depending on the house).
In playing casinos online, some sites, like Fanduel Casino Games, provide live games to present more conventional and fun times. Live casinos work similarly to onsite casinos, but the players live in their homes, and the casino site live streams the blackjack table. As such, it makes the experience more comfortable for the players.
How Does It Work?
In a nutshell, the blackjack game aims for the players to collect cards with a total of 21 or closer to that, without exceeding it, and surpass the dealer without busting. This means that you must be attentive and plan your next moves carefully to stay and play until the end of the game.
In playing the game, players start with two cards, and they can continue playing by calling “Stand” when they wish to pass and end their turn or “Hit” if they want to ask for an extra card. You can continue to call for either of these if you don’t get a bust. However, once you do, the dealer automatically wins.
In the realm of casino games, understanding the optimal moments to take certain actions can significantly impact your outcomes; this is particularly true in the context of a game where strategic decisions like hitting, standing, doubling down, or splitting can make all the difference.
On top of the main game, what makes blackjack more enjoyable is that you can also place other bets, called side bets. This is issued for people who want to earn more on the sideline or for fun. To name a few, here are the usual popular ones:
- 21+3 – This type of blackjack side bet is similar to poker, wherein your first two cards and the dealer’s card that’s faced up will make any of the combinations in poker. You win if you have the highest combination.
- Insurance Bets – Insurance bets allow players to insure their cards against the dealer’s. This side bet is only available if the dealer has an Ace and if they think they can win the game.
- Easy Match – This side bet concerns your first two cards, and if your initial cards are in the same suit, you can win a considerable payoff. It’s usually 3:1 and 5:2 for the multi-decks.
If blackjack is a bit more complicated, you might consider roulette. This game is best for casino newbies who want to try their hand at something challenging yet less intimidating. If you’ve been visiting casino houses, roulette is one of the popular games that you can hardly miss. Moreover, it has wide variations you can try each day and never get bored.
If you’re unfamiliar with this game, this is usually played on a table with a roulette wheel. Online casinos have sophisticated software they present to their online users so that they can enjoy this game on their own time. However, if you prefer to play live, casinos online also offer live casinos for this game.
How Does It Work?
The roulette has two different colors, usually in red and black. What you’re going to do is to place your wager on the spot that you think the ball will land in. Once you’re ready and settled, you’ll have to push a button to spin the wheel and wait for the ball to stop. If you win, you can enjoy your payoff or continue placing bets after the game. Doesn’t that sound easy enough?
Moreover, you don’t have to worry about the manipulation online because online casino software has a random number generator (RNG) that helps prevent games like this from cheating.
If you think roulette only has that to offer, you’re wrong. Aside from its simple interface, you can enjoy roulette by placing wagers in the side bets.
- Lucky Ball Roulette – There are going to be four Lucky Ball bets: color red, yellow, blue, and green. Depending on your win probability, you can win a relatively massive amount, up to 75%. You can win this side bet if the ball lands on the number associated with the Lucky Ball bet.
- Roul 8 – This side bet has its dice. Similar to Lucky Ball Roulette, you can receive an equivalent pay depending on where the dice land. The rules vary per site; you can read how it goes on your favorite casino site.
Although blackjack and roulette can give you the best experience, you must always consider your preference and what game would give you a good experience.
So, take your time processing the best of both games and settle for the best for you. Still, remember that you need to invest some time in your game to hone your techniques and eventually improve your chances of winning.