Experience in Call of Duty: Vanguard is required to unlock a lot of equipment, such as weapons, perks, tactical and combat gear. Therefore, it is very important to quickly level up in Vanguard in order to keep up with other players. So let’s take a look at the quick ways to farm experience in CoD: Vanguard. You can also use CakeBoost’s CoD boosting which is offered by https://cakeboost.com/cod-mw.
This is a specialized boosting service that will save you time and keep you interested in the game.
However, the standard unlocking of everything in the game can take too long, but there are some useful tips and tricks that will help you achieve your goal of earning experience quickly.
Note: We recommend combining several tips at once, for example: boosting experience and playing certain modes with completing daily tasks. This approach to experience farming will greatly speed up the whole process.
As in previous CoD games, there are quite a few challenges that can be completed in multiplayer mode, and completing them will give you enough experience, from 1000 to 5000 XP. These tasks can be anything from killing a certain number of enemies with a specific type of weapon to capturing targets, and so on.
Create a clan or join one
Not many people know about this, but playing with clanmates can help you farm a lot of experience. Creating a clan is not difficult at all. After creating a clan, simply invite your friends to it and play together, and you will receive an additional 10% experience from total XP at the end of the game.
Using Double XP Tokens
As in Modern Warfare/Cold War/Warzone, you get Double XP Tokens for leveling up the Battle Pass, either through the game’s internal store (Free). You can activate them to get a powerful boost for a short time. All tokens have a duration of 15 to 60 minutes. We recommend combining tokens with the other methods described in this guide to maximize the amount of experience earned.
Note: Also don’t forget to use weapon experience doubling tokens. Believe me, with a good aim or a “meat” card, you will VERY quickly pump the barrel to the maximum level.
Play in challenge-based modes
As mentioned earlier, just by playing the game, you get a little bit and a lot of experience. However, there are several modes that are better suited for farming, and they will also improve your aim and playstyle. We recommend playing modes that focus on objectives, such as Domination, Contest of Champions, Kill Confirmed, etc.
The best ways to upgrade weapons
Weapons will be one of the first things you want to upgrade while playing. This is because you will need more attachments for your weapons.
To upgrade weapons in Call of Duty: Vanguard, as in other games in the Call of Duty series, weapon experience is required. Experience is earned by using specific weapons. The more you use, the faster you reach the next level in pumping weapons.
- Choose a playlist with small cards (Das Haus or Shipment)
- Choose an operative, as well as his “favorite weapon”
- Equip the “Surplus” weapon perk (unlocked at level 29)
- We invite friends to play together (very optional), and even better – than they are Playstation users (utopian)
- Log out of the match right before the end of the match so you don’t have to spend too much time watching the “best moment” and “MVP”
Pre-activate the double weapon experience token, and start jacking off kills in the fastest ways. This can be either meta pumping or its alternative perverted version with a 5-meter bayonet or targeting enemies from their spawn.
In case you feel like you’re being kicked back too hard, or that you’re not satisfied with the leveling efficiency per unit time, then Der Anfag is worth considering.
- Choose an operative, as well as his favorite weapon
- After loading the map, immediately run to the portal with the task “Harvest” (where you need to collect runes for the crystal)
- Kill 30 zombies
- Exit the game and immediately reload to repeat the whole procedure again
- Invite a friend to play together.
- Choose the same “Harvest”
- After hitting 30 kills, the friend should stay in the lobby while you log out and rejoin them
In sum, this gives a slightly more experience due to playing together with a friend, and also saves the player the time of additional loading into the hub location and then to the task.
- Small maps like Das Haus and Shipment give the best opportunities for maximum meaty gameplay
- Vanguard’s respawn system is shit, so don’t worry too much about tactics or careful play
- Using the Surplus perk grants +20 weapon experience per kill (multiplayer only)
- The Champion Hill mode provides the highest amount of weapon experience per kill, however, there is a very limited list of weapons, which makes full-fledged farming impossible. But it’s also the best place to level operatives easily.
- The game has a system for reducing experience for a specific amount within a round
- In each subsequent “round” the player will receive less experience per kill, and then it is the farm of the first round that is the most optimal in terms of quantity and time
- Killing zombies in a hub location gives less experience
- Harvest grants a maximum amount of experience per kill within 30 kills, after which the value drops to 3 XP/kill. Here 30 kills = 843 experience
- Transmit gives maximum experience within 30 kills, but slightly less than Harvest (784 vs 843). In order to collect a little more, you need 10 more kills (858), after which the farm does not make sense due to the decrease to 2 XP/kill.
- Blitz has the same progression as Harvest, however, due to the time limit, there is no need to farm there. Moreover, reaching 20 kills is sometimes difficult.
- Playing together with one friend gives +45% weapon experience, with two – +63, and with three – from +80% to +110% (source)
- Headshot or butt kills do not grant any bonuses or penalties.
Also, using the operator’s favorite weapon will give +8% weapon experience, regardless of the mode.