Darkness is the simply absence of light. Though darkness is kind of absolute, the themes of darkness have been explained in a variety of gorgeous ways. There are lots of famous masterpieces based on darkness that amazed the world.
So, without further ado, let us take a look at 25 darkness quotes collected by Reneturrek.com that let us know more concerning the relation between darkness and light. They’ll blow your mind.
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness. – Anne Frank
- Don’t fight the darkness. Bring the light, and darkness will disappear. – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. – William L. Watkinson
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. – Og Mandino
- Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. – Edgar Allan Poe
- Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. – Desmond Tutu
- Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it. – Amit Ray
- It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone. – John Steinbeck
- Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. – Terry Pratchett
- No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. – Terry Pratchett
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed. – Doe Zantamata
- Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness. – Barbara Johnson
- Listen, the obvious thing to remember is without dark, there is no light, and without light, there is no dark. – Jessica Capshaw
- Until we have seen someone’s darkness, we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is. – Marianne Williamson
- Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light. –Madeleine
- There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights. – Bram Stoker
- Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding. – Tom Hardy as Bane
- Even in the darkest regions, people have discovered their right of freedom. – Javier Bardem
- After a lifetime of darkness, I want to leave something behind that is made of light. – Marie Lu
- To prejudge other men’s notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes. – John Locke
- Fear grows in darkness; if you think there’s a bogeyman around, turn on the light. – Dorothy Thompson
- On the wide and silent plain, darkening the bright daylight, she turns midday into darkness. – Enheduanna
- Humans have a light side and a dark side, and it’s up to us to choose which way we’re going to live our lives. Even if you start out on the dark side, it doesn’t mean you have to continue your journey that way. You always have time to turn it around. – Taraji P Henson
- Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. – Carl Jung
It is normal that most of us fear darkness. Since we don’t know what will certainly occur in dark or there could be something that is hiding out in the darkness.
Be positive. Darkness is not always a bad thing. Have you ever felt the beauty of the moon? Did you ever before see the appeal of the moon in daytime? Because of the dark, we can see the moon and celebrities. Without the dark, we wouldn’t see the sunrise and also sunset in our life.
So constantly find some positivity and motivation from the darkness to transform into a much better variation of ourselves. As soon as you find the trick of joy in life, you will grin at the darkness.
Keep our list of powerful dark quotes in hand, because they will undoubtedly motivate you to look for the light in every aspect of life. No matter what your present circumstance is, you will certainly be recharged by these amazing darkness quotes.
Life has ups and also downs. There are some minutes that make you cry as well as some moments make you satisfied. Every single time you really feel down, you should change your mind as well as begin a clean slate once again. That is the only means to live life.
Life is difficult and every person experiences tough times. Nevertheless, that does not aid when you’re the one that’s experiencing a loss or difficulty.
Things like partnership problems, monetary problems, as well as the loss of somebody close to you can feel overwhelming. Nevertheless, despite how big the challenge is, you can find out to survive it and also come out stronger on the other side.
If this is the location that you remain in, these dark quotes on getting over challenging times can be the inspiration that you require.
Did you locate any inspiration from these darkness quotes? Do not hesitate to share your thoughts on dark quotes in the comment section.
If you liked these dark quotes, please provide a thumbs up and also share it with your close friends. Thank you again for reading!