Due to the rise of modern technologies and all the fantastic innovations we face every day, almost every aspect of our lives went online. That’s the case with online casinos, shopping, online video games, online banking, investing, and many more.
When it comes to online gambling, it seems like this industry is finally reaching its true potential. Why is that? During the pandemic, online casinos reached their peak when it comes to the number of visits and when it comes to their overall popularity. Nowadays, everything is different than it was only a few years ago. To be able to indulge in one of the games such as poker, you don’t have to go to a brick and mortar casino – you can simply sign up to one of the renowned websites, and choose the type of poker you wanna play, choose your playmates, choose the prizes and have fun while winning money.
You can also watch numerous tutorials on YouTube or read blogs and acquire all the skills you need for mastering any game of your choice. However, none of that would be possible if there wasn’t for the internet. Traditional casinos have recognized the importance of going online, so that’s exactly what they did, while other online gambling websites also recognized the need for more options. Due to the fact that the demand was so high, this market became extremely competitive, offering countless options, bonuses, jackpots, and other fantastic deals.
That being said, all geographical borders have been erased, and many games that were known only to the locals, are now globally available.
One of those games is Teen Patti. If you are a fan of card games, this might be the perfect game for you. What’s the reason behind this? Flush has several similarities with Poker but it is still somewhat different. It could be said that the category of these games is the same, but the rules and the strategies are quite different. Teen Pathi is a variation of Poker and it has Indian roots. It is considered to be a part of the Indian cultural heritage, since it has been a popular game in India for more than a couple of centuries.
What’s special about this game is the fact that it was a friends-and-family game with small bets, that grandparents and parents used to play in the comfort of their home. Well, today it has become a fantastic lucrative opportunity and can be played for cash. However, the popularity of this game in India is closely related to religion, since it’s commonly being played at Hindu religious festivals and Diwali festivals as well. While participating in this game, people would socialize, celebrate life, and have fun together.
In the Hindi language, the name of this game can be translated as 3 cards, and it’s directly related to the rules of the game, where each player gets 3 cards per one hand. Some say that Flush is actually a version of a British card game that also has the three-card rule. What’s important to mention is that this game is not relying solely on luck but it is rather a combination of skills, tricks, observation of others, and memory, which is why it’s become legal to play it for money in many states in India and in many countries in the world. If you want to give it a shot, you can play Teen Patti for real cash at luckydice. It’s not only present in brick-and-mortar casinos but online casinos as well. There are even tournaments and competitions and they are not limited to India only, since the popularity of this game is growing globally.
However, before you indulge in this game, there are certain rules you have to learn and follow. As for every other card game, the more experienced you are, and the more skills you have, the better you will be — which could also mean more money in winnings. If you want to know how to play this game, continue reading:
- There are usually 3 to 7 people in the game
- For the purpose of the game, a 52 card pack is being used – just like in all the other international card games, with the widely known ranking from ace to two.
- Every player gets 3 cards, and they are faced down.
- Before they place a bet, the players agree on the amount of the minimum stake, and they add this amount to the pot on the table, that is placed in the center. As the game evolves, the total amount of money that the winner of that hand gets, increases.
- After the cards are being dealt, players can place bets with or without seeing their cards, so they have two options – you can be a blind or seen player. If there’s only one player left, the blind player can ask to see his cards
- What cards can you get?
- Trail – the best hand you can get is made of three aces or three cards that are ranked similarly. However, if you get three twos, that’s the lowest hand you can get.
- Straight flush – these are the cards that are consecutive plus they are of the same suit
- Straight – same as the straight flush, but not the same unit
- Flush – if you get a flush, it means you got cards that belong to the same unit, but are not in a sequence. In this case, it’s important to know that you should compare the cards from the highest to the second-highest, to the lowest – when you compare two colors. The highest are A, K, and J. On the contrary, we have 5, 3, and 2.
- Pair – this one’s easy. It’s simply having two cards, from which the one who has the highest value – wins the game. If the cards are valued the same, the kicker’s card will be crucial.
- High Card – when there is nothing left, meaning players don’t have any of the above-mentioned combinations, then the highest card determines the game.
7. When the game begins, players place bets clockwise. Each player can either put the bet in a pot or fold, sacrificing the money they’ve already added to the pot.
8. Staying in the game means putting the right amount in the pot – if you are playing as a seen player, you have to put in twice as much as a blind player. Also, the current stake is always one unit at the very beginning of the game.
9. The game is being played until there is only one player left in the game. He wins the money, no matter the cards he has.
10. If there are two players left, one of them can play for a show, expose and compare cards and that’s how the winner is determined.