The legendary wolf is one of the legendary animals in RDR2, you can hunt it and skin it, the legendary wolf skin and legendary wolf heart obtained can be used to make some specific items, so everyone knows how to find the legendary wolf and kill it? The following editor will show you how to kill legendary wolf. Players who have not successfully killed the legendary wolf can refer to it. If you want to see more related articles on RDR2, you can visit gametopn.com.
1. Legendary wolf location
To kill the Legendary Wolf, you first need to find its haunt. The Legendary Wolf lives near Kotora Springs, east of the Grizzlies in the Cumberland Forest, New Hanover.
2. How to kill the legendary wolf
1. First you prepare powerful weapons and ammo, the shotgun bought from the fence is a great weapon, the skins of legendary animals will not be damaged, so you can carry powerful weapons.
2. According to the location of the legendary wolf, ride horses to the area where it appears. At this time, a black box will appear in the upper left corner of the screen, indicating that you have entered the territory of the legendary wolf.
3. At this time, you can dismount and move slowly until a white question mark appears on the map, which means that the hunting has started. If you do not see the pop-up black box and question mark, then you need to leave this area, and After camping nearby for a while and then returning, it will respawn.
4. At the white question, press the indicated button to find the 1st clue wolf poop, and then continue to track, you will find the 2nd clue fur at the stone position, continue to track to find the 3rd clue animal carcass.
5. Continue to move forward according to the 3rd clue. At this time, you should pay attention. Maybe the legendary wolf will rush to kill you directly. You should prepare to avoid and shoot at any time.
6. Investigating the feces, furs or animal carcasses left by the legendary wolf will reveal a path to you. After entering the eagle eye mode, you can view the path and walk along the path to see the legendary wolf.
7. After finding the legendary wolf, you can replenish the eye of death as needed, then use your weapon to aim at the head of the legendary wolf, you need to shoot as much as possible, after killing the legendary wolf, you can skin it. Also note that if the legendary wolf escapes during the hunt, you will need to leave the area and return to the camp to sleep for 72 hours before re-hunting .
3. What is the use of killing the legendary wolf
After killing and skinning a Legendary Wolf, you can have Legendary Wolf Skin and Legendary Wolf Heart, which you can use to craft some very useful rewards.
The legendary wolf heart can be used to make wolf heart ornaments. You can go to the east side of the city of Saint Denis to find the fence. After approaching the fence, you can choose to buy other items for making wolf heart ornaments from his options, and then choose crafting to get wolf heart ornaments. Yes, it can double your tolerance to alcohol.
Legendary wolf hides can be sold to trappers for money and to unlock cosmetic gear, you can leave the legendary wolf hides on your horse and choose to sell from Trapper’s options, so you can sell them to unlock unique beast suits.
The above is the whole content of how to kill RDR2 legendary wolf. If you want to know more about RDR2 related articles, please pay attention to game topn. They provide you with a lot of popular online game downloads and guide articles for you. Come and have a look!
Other legendary animals
There are many other legendary animals scattered throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption, some harder to find than others. Here’s a list of where to find each one:
- Legendary Beaver: Elysian Pool, close to the center of Roanoke Ridge, connected to the Kamassa River to the north and south.
- Legendary Boar: Northwest section of Bluewater Marsh, along the northern edge of the Bayou Nwa region of Lemoyne.
- Legendary Cougar: It is located in the region of New Austin.
- Legendary Coyote: Scarlett Meadows, to the northwest of Rhodes.
- Legendary Elk: Northern region called Ambarino, just east of Fort Wallace, almost due south of the Bacchus Bridge.
- Legendary Fox: North of the fence in Rhodes.
- Legendary Moose: Roanoke Ridge, at the northeast tip of the map.
Legendary Alligator: It can be found south of Lagras, roaming the marshy swamps of Lakay in the Bayou Nwa region of Lemoyne.
Legendary Pronghorn: Rio Del Lobo Rock, east of Fort Mercer.
Each animal will put up a tough fight before finally succumbing to your weapons, so make sure you’re well prepared before taking them on!
Legendary Aminal Garnet Set
The Beast of Prey – Legendary cougar pelt and legendary wolf pelt
You’ll need the Legendary Cougar Pelt, two Turkey Feathers, the Legendary Wolf Pelt, one Perfect Goat Hide, two Perfect Boar Pelts, and one Perfect Bull Hide to complete this set.
The Huntsman – Legendary Coyote and legendary ProngHorn
You’ll need the Legendary Coyote Pelt, two Eagle Feathers, the Legendary Pronghorn Hide, one Perfect Moose Pelt, two Perfect Fox Pelts, one Perfect Cow Hide, one Perfect Goat Hide, and one Perfect Muskrat Pelt to complete this set.
The Stalker – Legendary Moose and Legendary Ram
You’ll need the Legendary Ram Hide, the Legendary Moose Pelt, one Perfect Wolf Pelt, one Perfect Cow Hide, and one Perfect Boar Pelt to complete this set.
In conclusion, if you are on the hunt for a challenging and rewarding gaming experience, then Red Dead Redemption 2 is most certainly the game for you. With an expansive open world to explore, a plethora of side activities to keep you busy and a cast of intriguing characters to meet, there is something for everyone in this wild west adventure. And with the inclusion of legendary animals to track down and hunt, there is even more reason to saddle up and give this game a try. So what are you waiting for?