The number of video streaming services has increased over the past few years. Yes, the digital landscape is far more than just Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime; because there are several streaming platforms that one can choose from.
According to Global News Wire, the global video streaming market is predicted to be worth $1,721.4 billion by 2030. The mere reason is that video streaming services are only getting better, leaving people with more content options. Moreover, the best streaming services can help you stream blockbuster shows and movies.
Here’s a quick overview of the best streaming services you can use right now.
- RCN TV
- Apple TV Plus
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Max
1. RCN TV
If you live in an area where Astound Broadband by RCN serves, then we suggest you choose its TV services. It is a cable TV provider but it also offers a great library of popular on-demand content. From blockbuster shows and movies to family-friendly content, RCN TV offers everything you need.
It offers several affordable TV plans, ensuring that there are options suitable for various preferences and viewing habits. Its TV plans are specially designed to meet the diverse needs of the audience.
If you are interested in knowing more about its TV plans, you can contact reach out to RCN customer service by clicking here.
- RCN offers a TiVo DVR so you can record your favorite shows.
- It has an Astound TV+ app, so you can easily access your on-demand content.
- It offers more than 208 live TV channels.
- Its services are only available in 9 states in America.
Netflix remains the giant of the on-demand streaming industry, as it offers a vast content library. From heartwarming romcoms to intense crime dramas, it has everything you need. It is famous among people as has produced its original content, such as “Stranger Things,” and “The Crown,” which continues to dominate the streaming world.
Netflix offers different packages, and if you subscribe to its premium plans, you can stream content in 4K and Ultra HD.
- It offers an extensive library of shows and movies.
- The app is quite easy to use.
- It has increased the cost of its plans.
- It does not offer live TV channels.
If you are a fan of timeless classics, then Disney+ should be your go-to choice. It is considered to be the best streaming platform as it offers access to Disney, Marvel blockbusters, Star Wars, and so much more.
Moreover, Disney+ offers three different plans, and the cheapest one starts at $10 per month.
- It offers a great selection of original and classic content.
- The application is quite easy to use.
- There is less variety of content as compared to HBO Max and Netflix.
- Not every Disney classic or movie show is available.
It is a popular streaming service that hosts a diverse library of shows. Mainly, it is famous for broadcasting live local channels and providing access to the biggest video-on-demand streaming platform.
Moreover, if you want to try out its services, you can subscribe to a trial version for seven days. If you like Hulu, then please know it is one of the best budget streaming services, as its packages start at only $8.
- It offers quality original content.
- It is cheaper than other popular streaming services.
- Hulu also offers a great selection of local TV channels.
- It doesn’t offer a vast library of content.
- Its menu is pretty confusing and hard to navigate.
5. Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is considered the home of quality entertainment as it features popular Apple programs and films. It is available on a monthly subscription across several popular platforms. The major benefit of choosing Apple TV+ is that it has partnered with Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, JJ Abrams, Big Bird, and many more to produce great content.
In addition, Apple TV+ allows users to watch content in 4K resolution and HDR streaming. However, please keep in mind that its app is confusing because it is housed in the larger Apple TV app with a range of other content.
- You can watch popular Apple programs.
- It features music documentaries.
- You get to watch quality content.
- It supports 4K and HDR content streaming.
- The plan prices have increased.
- Its app does not properly work on a web browser.
6. Amazon Prime Video
For Amazon Prime members, Amazon Prime Video is indeed a bonus. It offers diverse content, including famous movies and shows. The genre is not limited to only entertainment for young people, as adults can watch sports news channels and several other channels.
If this is not enough, you can even add more channels to your subscription. Some popular channels that you can add to your subscription list are Starz, Showtime, Paramount, and so on.
- It offers an “offline downloading” option.
- It has a great selection of popular TV shows.
- You can stream content in 4K and HDR streaming.
- The menu is quite confusing.
- The app is not supported on some platforms.
7. HBO Max
HBO Max stands out with its premium content; it has all the popular content and a rich catalog of HBO classics. From DC Universe titles to Warner Bros.-owned feature films, it has everything an HBO fan wants. It has a good streaming collection for children too.
In addition, it gives parents the option to control ratings on kids’ profiles better than most other services.
- You get to watch award-winning original programming.
- It gives access to original new programs.
- It offers customizable parental control features.
- If you want to watch videos in 4K, it will cost extra.
The video streaming industry has undergone innovative changes to ensure people enjoy streaming like never before! However, choosing the best streaming service in 2024 requires careful consideration of your preferences and budget. We hope you choose a streaming platform from the above list and take your entertainment to the next level.